Sunday, February 27, 2011

Our little fish....


So, I made them hold hands..."Come on Adam, hold Aggie's hand" Click, Click, Click went my camera. They are not always this sweet with each other so I figured I had better document the event! Aggie looks leery which is probably smart because the two of them have a very typical brother-sister relationship. Full of Love, yet they pester each other all day long!

We had a fabulous weekend at the Wisconsin Dells. The Weyers family goes skiing every winter, however, Lee and I didn't feel Adam and Aggie were quite ready for skiing. We spent our time at the water park instead and had an absolute blast.



Adam was OUT at 6:00pm which made us pretty nervous. He wakes at 5:00am when he goes down at 7:30pm, so if he falls asleep at 6:00pm! EECK! Unbelievably, though I was the first to wake the next morning and nearly jumped for joy when I read the clock.....7:30am! Wow! Do you know how long it has been since Lee or I slept in till 7:30am?! It was quite the gift and if I could go back to the Wisconsin Dells EVERY weekend, I would!

It was a good day.

7 comments:

kelly said...

Looks like a great time! My five year old is up between 5-6 if he goes to bed by 7, so I totally understand your joy at sleeping until 7:30!!!!! What a great gift!

Heidi said...

It sounds like you had a wonderful weekend. The pictures are great.

Brooke Taylor said...

What a magical time! There is nothing better than the kids wiped out after a day of complete fun where have the freedom to run, splash, laugh and just enjoy being a kid!:) Your are truly blessed. Thanks for sharing.

James and Melanie said...

The water park looks like a blast! Your two little ones are just adorable! I'm lucky so far, my little guy still sleeps 10-12 hour nights and won't wake until after 8:00! Here's to late mornings! :)

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how tall Adam looks!
I finally listened to some great advice on early risers. I have a digital clock and used black tape to cover the minutes. We told Dominik to be quiet and stay in his room until the clock says 7. IT WORKED THE 1st MORNING! When we want him to sleep until 8, we adjust the clock after he's asleep. It's FANTASTIC!!!

momtobe said...

Fun Fun Fun!! Looks like you had a great time!Something about the water just makes then pass right out!! Great pics!

sarah said...

Love it! You have two cute kiddos on your hands. We keep talking about a WI Dells trip... I may have to bug you to share tips on where to stay when we get around to it.

Julie - you clock tip is hysterical! I wish I had thought of that back before my kids could tell time...