Sunday, May 31, 2009

The WWW brought us together

If someone were to ask me 6 months ago, I would have said something like "What's a Blog?" Now, I am facinated by reading posts especially those with content that is near and dear to my heart. Through "Blogging", I have been able to find other couples who are in various stages of adopting internationally in Poland. Some are in Poland at this very moment and others are awaiting news to complete their forever families! I am so thankful they are sharing their journey. Their stories are beautiful and loving and full of emotion. It is so interesting to learn about what they are going through and understand a little more thoroughly what lies ahead of Lee and I. I wish them all the best of luck and pray that God blesses each and every one.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there!

We have recently begun the Polish Adoption process too. I had no idea what a blog was until I came across 5150milestomotherhood.

Best wishes!