Sunday, November 14, 2010

It was a Wonderful Day!


I have been waiting to hear the words.....Adam and Agnieszka, children of God, you have been sealed by the Holy Spirit and marked with the cross of Christ forever....for a really long time. Today, it came true as and it was beautiful.
Adam and Aggie were baptized and it was a really special day.


Thank you to Lee's brother and sister for accepting the role of Godfather and Godmother. I know they will do a great job guiding Adam and Aggie through their faith journey.




Lord, Thank You for this Day!

6 comments:

Tom and Kara said...

Oh thank you for sharing this! I actually think about our child's baptism day all the time. I'm glad the day was all you wished for.

Tom and Kara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brooke Taylor said...

Ditto what Kara wrote. God bless your family!

Heidi said...

What a beautiful day. Thank you so much for sharing the pictures from your kids' Baptism day. What a special day. I too think about our child's Baptism day a lot.

Adoptive Parents of Three said...

Congratulations!

Lee and Martha said...

Thank you everyone! It really was everything I hoped it would be!