Tuesday, July 14, 2009

47,200,000

That is the number of sites that come up when you google "The Waiting Game". There were 6,880,000 for "Paper Chase". It is official....we received our USCIS approval in the mail on Saturday and have completed the "Paper Chase" and have entered the "Waiting Game". Although I didn't look through all the sites (Ha! Ha!) I don't recall reading anything about how long the wait may be, however, it is all in God's hands. His timing will probably be perfect. (Spring would be nice) (Winter? not so nice). Nonetheless, this weekend Lee and I plan to move our office into the basement and begin reconstruction on our child's bedroom closet. We are going to sand, finish, and paint the guest bedroom furniture and begin to consider paint colors. It was either do this or go camping and since the Mosquitos are SO BAD, I voted for hard labor! Make it a great week, everyone!

3 comments:

Jeff and Debbie said...

Welcome! (to the waiting game) Decorating (painting, etc) is one of my favorite ways of passing time, I hope it helps you too!

Best wishes for the perfect timing in finding you a referral.

Adoptive Parents of Three said...

You made the right choice to do the painting and not go camping. We're seven months past adoption and have yet to paint our kids' room. But we have a terrific plan for Labor Day weekend. :-)

Jeff and Debbie said...

Martha,

For certain reasons we've needed to put some restrictions on our blog. If you're still interested in following our blog you'll need to sign in or send me an email at debrez64@msn.com so I can send you an invite to view. Sorry for any invconvenience buy I'll explain later.

Debbie