Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Another Great Day!




We had yet another great day! We spent 1 1/2 hours walking around with Adam and Agnieszka throughout the village and around their orphanage. They were so excited at everything they saw and squealed in delight at the sight of people walking their dogs and cars whizzing by. It is so thrilling to see a child discovering something new! We are having some technical difficulties with re-charging batteries, so we may be out of "juice" soon. All is well, though. I have started a list of things I want to be sure to inform everyone of and will be sure to post when we get home. Funny things to make traveling 5000 miles away from home a little smother..... Like how to order bottled water without getting just plain Hot water (without tea) and how to turn your lights on in your hotel room. Sounds crazy, but there is a trick to it!! :)
Make it a great day! Live Love Laugh!!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like Agnieszka is warming up to the camera!
Can you post the city that you are in? I'm definitely looking forward to your educational posts when you get home. A trick to turning the lights on? Oh my!

KK said...

So cute and I'm glad to see Aggie smiling!

I told Noah you were meeting your kids and he said, did she get Adam some proper shoes? Very funny. These are much better.

Jeff and Debbie said...

OMG Martha & Lee, I've been so disconnected since getting home with the kids, I didn't even realize you had accepted a referral. What a beautiful family! So much to be thankful for! You may want to add "smile" like the big red barn, to your list on making a great day.

May God bless & keep you in the palm of his hands.

Shelly said...

Words can not express how happy I am for ALL of you. It really warms my heart to see you all so happy together. And to think that there is now four where just a few days ago there were three....that is just lovely.

Shelly said...

ooops.... I mean there are four where there once were two... my guess is that you got the idea.

Ramie said...

You all look so happy, like a wonderful new family. Thanks for sharing....it is so fun to see all the pictures! I love it!

kelly said...

Yea! I'm happy you had another great day! Your kiddos look so adorable & so happy! Isn't it fun to see them so excited about little, everyday things? The pictures remind me of being there in Dec & Jan 2007/08..very cold & snaowy for us :-)

sarah said...

So much fun! I love how happy you all are in the pictures! :)

C Speh said...

Great to read the updates and hear that everything has gone smoothly. Congratulations! So happy for you!

It's also very interesting to see that each orphanage has their own system for introducing your children to you.

PolishMom said...

LOL!

I always forget to teach people to ask for water as......."woda nie gazowana" (water with out gas/bubbles). Don't know what it is about the Polish people and seltzer water but you have to be very specific when ordering water! :-)

Tom and Kara said...

If anyone saw that picture of the four of you with the strollers, they would think you have been a family of four for a long time!! :) So happy for you all.

Ginabean said...

You two are glowing! Your faces show that of true happiness! The kids are beautiful! Can't wait to squeeze them both! Love you both so much!