Tuesday, July 6, 2010

I just love a Parade!


I just love a Parade!

All the floats, candy, bands, cheering.....it's such a happy time and I just love it! Here are some pictures from Adam and Aggie's first 4th of July! We had a great weekend! ....and don't we ALL look so cute dressed up in Red,White, and Blue!







I think we started a new tradition this year! We joined my sister and her family to watch the Palatine Parade. The streets were packed with on lookers and every boy and girl had their bags ready...The candy given out was overwhelming! Sometimes we found ourselves shielding Adam and Aggie from flying candy bopping them on the head!



This picture has me in stitches! If Aggie doesn't have her shoes off her feet, then she has socks on her hands! What a goof!

I really hope that everyone had a great 4th of July!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just have to ask...are you use to this yet? They are really yours!! Forever and ever!! Every holiday must be the best holiday you've ever had!

kelly said...

Fun!! You all look great in your red, white, and blue. The kids look like they had a great time!

James and Melanie said...

I know what you mean! BJ experienced his first parade and fireworks and loved every minute of it! The candy thing didn't take him long to learn either! In fact, let's just say his eating habits that day were a dentist worst nightmare! Enjoy your little ones! They look like little angels!

sarah said...

Love it! So fabulous to take part in all these "firsts"!!

Shelly said...

Happy first 4th!!! Great pics!

Ramie said...

They look like they are fitting right in! I have to ask if they like the candy. I sent the girls each a pack of giant smarties and a small box of Jelly Belly's. The foster father told me they didn't like either. Maybe they just don't like candy which is fine with me.
I am so happy you get to have all of these firsts with your children!

Brooke Taylor said...

Love the pics! Aggie's smile is so precious (where she is wearing socks on her hands), Lol!:) It's amazing how much can change in a year (for you and for them)!:) Thanks for sharing.

Tom and Kara said...

So cute in your red, white and blue in that red radio flyer wagon!! I'm so glad you're all having a great time together!!