Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Best Christmas Present Ever…Travel Dates!

We received wonderful Christmas news…... Travel dates! The frenzy pace prior to travel will begin tomorrow consumed with long To-Do lists and crazy rushes after work to complete tasks.   I am up for the challenge and looking forward to moving this journey again.  I am always at my best when I have more than enough to do.    For the rest of this beautiful Christmas Night, however, I am going to relax, sip my last glass of wine (children are asleep) and accept the quiet as a gift. For tommorrow……the tree comes down, the decorations get put away, we check airfare, call the pediatrician, work on FMLA paperwork, make arrangements for the dog and cat etc. etc.….and the list goes on!   Merry Christmas Everyone!

10 comments:

kelly said...

Wow, congratulations!!!! What a great gift =)

Unknown said...

Congrats again!! What a blessing. Let us know if we can help in any way! Oxoxx. The Saks

sarah said...

Congratulations! What an amazing gift!

Margaret said...

Are you only going for 1 trip instead of 2?

Tom and Kara said...

So happy for you guys!!!!!

Jennifer said...

Sooo happy! I wondered when you would get to travel. It sounds like you are only having to go one time! That would be AMAZING.

I was just thinking you and I needed to have a long talk about potty training, but hopefully it will work itself out before you get back home and settled in as a family of five. Then again.... let me know when your life gets back to normal. If it is in the next five years, I may still need to talk to you (yeah.. not optimistic here).

Lee and Martha said...

Thank you Ladies! We pleaded for one trip and got our wish. However, our judge is giving us no wiggle room. Looks as though we may have 2 court dates and 9 weeks in country! That doesn't give a whole lot of time to get settled at home, but ….we can do it!!

Jennifer - I have no potty training miracle tricks. Adam still (at almost 6) has accidents and Aggie is so constipated all the time, she squats in the corner in secret. I bought a package of Diapers at Target today and shed a tear…. :)

James and Melanie said...

Yea! Great news! Merry Christmas to you also!

Shelly said...

WONDERFUL NEWS!!!!!!! Can't wait to read all about it.

Heidi said...

I am so excited for you and so happy that you only have one trip. That is awesome!